Old book's New Revelations/ New Year Resolution


Words words...how i love them is ineffable to describe.
How much i love my pens and stationery items in stock is even more hard to be explained.
Astrologers looking at my horoscope had revealed that i will be living with words, and that i think is true and will have to be temporarily trusted.

Now why this acknowledgment?, isn't it a question worth answering through my half dead blog, or brain dead blog.
Flipping through my degree 5 subject giant notebook i met three of my scribbled poems. And me awestruck by the intensity of my own imagination which I absolutely lack now.
I realised the sheer intention for choosing English literature for by PG.
It was distances away when I was doing degree in BA Functional English, it was on the other shore enticing me to pick it up. Once i had it in my hands i degraded it, yes in many ways, never being unfaithful and daft constantly.

After reading my own amateur and silly poems, i am forced to admit my dislike to teach spoken english. I miss literature terribly. It seems Literature or sahitya has exiled me for my infidelity. I just want to close the room sit, squat, lie on my back and side and simply keep reading and reading, to satiate the remorse me. Now i value u, Literature. I succumb to it. May be this revelations could make me again the child of Literature. This can even make me quit my job and do i love the most- Writing.
Thinking of why not me earn a living by doing what I love the most. If no one publishes, now self publishing is a trend.

My venture in creative writing starts here.
Now it's a DND time.
A new year resolution.
Cure to my newly found trouble- Migraine
A dynamite to break my WRITER'S BLOCK
The best a passive being like me can work with.

Perhaps only a literature loving person can empathise with me right now, for not teaching literature or reading little of it. Its torturous than lashing. My mourning self, giving me  pangs on the head when i do the works i hate, Pity myself. Hope i will get due emancipation.
 Creative or creativity loving person can't be clinged to anywhere and of course timelessness, unpunctuality, irresponsibility and absent-mindedness are thus my best comrades :D

Now to the three silly poems i found in my notebook, the 18 year old me wrote them, here it goes:

1. Lift the Lid to See the Pearl

Come little fly
Pick this pick that
All you have, never the same
Lift one to see pearl or stone
One pearl makes you wealthy
One sand gives you aches
Another box may have rubies
Don't let any untouched
For all is for you for free
Leave the heavy and pick the lighter
I'll send you more and more
As for me, all are heavy
On this swollen ant's head.

2. Making of an Undone Prose

Oh, the message from air received
I took them to heart
Closed them with letting no air pass
Termites ate half
The world pleasures quarter of it
Rest by unbound love fair
To settle and break it free
Passed to another poetic hand to flee
Jotted them in prose
And the world loved it even more


3. Feel the touch of Flown Zeal

Despair visits with no recess
Happiness struck by it
Knocks and tickles for me to see
Mind in raft search of claims
Missed them and thought life grim
To hang on, rolled neurons one by one.
Found nothing and ended up eyes shut.
In grave, merely sand and grass
Companies that does no talks
Peace there and love here
Tell me what to choose
If i had another chance?


Without any comments, i know that these are very foolish, not-so-good-but-can-be-read-when-shitting kind of stuff. It also looks like KG children's poems, whatever...I am determined to get back to writing.

N.B  this blog has been approved by indiblogger, hurray!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your comments

Popular Posts