Uncensored- Women's day Special Post

It took me years to know my body. And so me or u cannot expect your spouse/partner to know it better than . But at least having
some idea about your mental and physical stability and disability would be a boon at times. In fact my husband's respect towards me has simply hiked.

My mood swings are unpredictable like the sea waves, and when i undergo pms, beware of the explosive me...never come along my way! Just as me, have u wondered that your boyfriend, fiance or husband having a kind of pms and hormonal outbursts as the women do! I have observed it on him. Just like how i get irritated and frustrated during my pms, the man of the house get different temperaments once or twice a month. As i know him better now, i just take it gracefully and never end up with jibes, like i had  many moons ago.

I have helped him to understand all about pms and my mood swings. He knows that just before my periods start, i do have junk cravings, forgetfulness, crying for no reason and blames him for many things he is not accountable. He is passive then and the best buddha, yeah he stays calm, which also gets me pissed off. He knows me better than i know about myself, thanks to his movie craziness, he has scanned through all human characteristics and emotions that exist in and beyond the world.

As of today, i have got a verbal diarrhoea, am damn excited about everything and anything that i cant sleep now, which i usually have as part of pms. I just feel to wake my sleeping husband to have him lend his ears to my verbal diarrhoea. Poor him!

No men should be clueless about how his lady behaves and undergoes at specific moments. I tell this to him frequently, i or we as women have got few extra things- two ovaries and a uterus. Our brains and hormones have to function extra time to keep it all functioning properly, so i have to sleep few minutes more than him (a lame excuse, but have worked for me) and he is so understanding that he lets me be myself and on my periods he will manage everything at home. Thanks to his mother who is my mother-in-law for upbringing such a wonderful boy. Even my own mum hasn't been so considerate.


In the past, in our own adaptive country with partial dementia had this controversial, anti-feminist culture of women been confined in one room during her mensuration, they weren't allowed to do any house chores or touch anything at home. Isn't that a good thing, women could take rest, read her favourite magazines and sleep enough. Except for the untouchability part i liked the idea. During my first two days, i am just that way, unable to get up from bed, sometimes because of the body pain, and i have wished if this system had been active till date.

If someone reading this post gets annoyed or offended because of the kind of topic i am discussing now, thats because of their narrow mindness and false modesty. A faithful lifelong student of literature is groomed to let off her/his skin, through course and syllabus. And her husband or wife shouldn't be intimidated with these. Groom them too to your craziness! Its no longer anything to hush down.

But something was thought-provoking, the remark of Maneka Gandhi that hostel curfews for girls are necessary because of their hormonal outbursts! How insane...are the girls alluring the opposite sex every day, that's a primitive thinking! Wake up! Tame the boys, they undergo severe hormonal bursts too...not to exclude the testosterone and adrenaline.

This women's day, isn't just a day to rave about the women empowerment. Appreciate the tiny deeds of your partner and a far cry is necessary for the spouses or partners who are insensitive to the mood swings or hormonal changes or the pms emotional disruptions. If u the lady know how your mind and body is, open it up with your partner, enlighten them about it, if they are still inconsiderate and a hard nut to crack...give blow to his head , end it with a bang on his two ears simultaneously  and kick on his lower abdomen, let him know how it aches  during mensuration!
My man is lucky, he was and is considerate, so escapes the blasts smartly . He is no doctor or psychologist, yet he lets me enjoy my womanhood. For instance, few minutes back when i politely said that i am not getting sleep and so am going out of the bedroom, just to be myself!
He surely knows what that means.

Here are few snapshots of the list of monthly symptoms, signs and pains a woman has to succumb so that she can let another heart to beat. The almighty doesn't trust the men, and so didnt assign this job, only she can do it diligently, and be damn good to you even when is bleeding hell. Accept it pal!




Comments

  1. A flawless narration- "writing with the blood"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments

Popular Posts