I could trade my nose for a Pinocchio nose



If Pinocchio's nose grows bigger with every fib, mine remains the same, but it can do something Pinocchio isn't gifted with.

I can smell like a dog, cat or any kind of species whose nose works much better than ordinary humans. Now when I say ordinary humans, I meant the people who can't smell whats inside your stomach whatever our body trying to digest, or getting that smell of friend on the backseat of your car whose sweat stench reaches your nostrils, the unwashed penis smell of the cab driver, and so on.
If for Anuraj his power weapon is his ears, then for me its my nose, I am sure many of u can smell like the way I do. I realized this lately, when I could smell the aromas, reeks, stench, odorwhatever forms of smell exist, and he is not getting the deepest ones.

I can smell and guess the stuff he had in a party where I had been uninvited.
I can smell and guess his stomach is upset.
I can smell alcohol even after teeth brushing.

I can differentiate the smell of toddlers and senile people.
Om watching some movies I get exotic smells, and convinces myself that i can procure smell from screen too :D
I can guess the ingredients of a recipe from the aroma.

I can smell the presence of cockroaches, lizards and rats. I associate the stench of mothballs to cockroaches, and once when i was at friend's home, and i drank juice, the glass smelled of cockroaches which i assume to be from the moth balls dropped in the crockery shelf. And once from another friend, who offered me a glass of water, in which i smelled milk, definitely that glass was used to serve milk too.

Many of u could associate to my tales about the nose.

There are many drawbacks to this. 

you won't be having a pleasant life.

Some odors give me suffocation and nausea, it could be pleasant to others, but not to me.

Throughout the journey I have to bear with the odor rising from the unwashed penis of the driver.

I have to subside many hospitality offers.

And the list never ends, so if u can't smell the stuff i can, be happy and dance.

If u can, if your nose is just like mine, lets take the bright side of it and just try smelling the pleasantness in the unpleasantness. 





Comments

Popular Posts