Richie got over his dog life yesterday

If u have gone through theis blog u might have come across my pet dog Richie.
He died yesterday.
In a way he was freed from this life in the cage.
Hope that he gets moksha and never have another life.
If he is destined for another life let him have the best one.

I don't prefer to let the dog be in the cage all time. Pet dogs must be let free. In my home, all the folks there will be on top of some objects when they see richie outside the cage with no chains. I am sure he had a tough time.
Even I wasn't considerate about him during Vishu. The crackers are too frightening and harmful for the animals n birds. May be that's the occasion the pet animals frequently dread on.

To own a dog n loose it is dreadful for me. I may not be into being a dog owner again. May be will consider adopting a dog that badly require foster home but never will I buy one.

Sorry richie for not being there for u always.
I regret for not taking u seriously when u were barking furiously when the most eventful unfortunate arson on the car happened last year. 

Comments

Popular Posts